Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Influenster....you have got to try it...and we moved across the country

So, we have been out of the blogging loop but now that we are moved and settling in we are back and ready to BLOG!
But before we get into the move or the holidays, I have something awesome to tell you about. A few months back i was told about INFLUENSTER.com ! you sign up on their website, answer questions about yourself and products you use and you get the chance to use Products and let them and others know what you think about those products.
I was chosen to receive a COSMO VOXBOX, I was so excited. I checked the mail everyday once i got the email from Influenster that it was coming and finally it arrived and made my whole day, maybe even my whole month!!!





Inside my COSMO VOXBOX was:
a.- 2 Pilot FriXion pens (black & pink) they write just as good as Pilots original gel pen but has a rubber end that works like an eraser. Pilot pens have always been my favorite, but this new one takes the cake! I know have a new favorite and will be buying these for my 12 yr. old to use in school, they will be perfect for him.
b.- I got a Ghirardeli Chocolate bar. It was the Sea Salt Chocolate with roasted almonds. I am a chocolate lover and this was no disappointment in the chocolate department. Ghirardeli's chocolate is so smooth, my only critique would have been to add more almonds (because Chocolate & Almonds is one of my favorite combinations)
c. - Gillette Embrace razor and...........
d. -Gillette Venus & Olay razor cartridge. I had no idea that Gillette's razor handles and cartridges are INTERCHANGEABLE!! Did you know that!! that makes me so happy, I get to mix and match and have found my favorite combo (Embrace handle & either the Breeze or Venus & Olay cartridge)
e.-Last but not least my VERY FAVORITE item in the VOXBOX was:
Bath & Body Works new scent Forever Red!!!! It smells DIVINE!!! I have always been very picky about the scents I wear, and this one is honestly one of the best I have ever found. I will definitely continue to buy and wear this scent. I recommend taking a trip to Bath & Body works just to try it out, I bet you will love it just as much as I do.
So those are the neat things I got to try out, now why don't you go to Influenster.com, sign up and when you get chosen for a VoxBox, let me know about it, I want to know about the neat things you will get to try.




Coming in the next post: Moving cross country---it almost drove me CRAZY!!!!

0 comments: