Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bath & Body Works 'Forever Red"

I got the chance to try this new fragrance through Influenster. Check out Influenster.com for more info on that , it is a fun program!!you get to try products for free just for letting people know about them after you try them! how easy is that!?!
I have always loved Bath & Body Works Hand soaps and Anti-bacterial soaps, but have had a hard time finding the right fragrance to wear....until NOW!!



Forever Red is now my new 'go to' spray! It has taken the place of DKNY 'Be Delicious' and Victoria Secret 'Pink'. I had been using those 2 fragrances for 5 years and was soooo ready for something new. Then 'Forever Red' came along and I fell in love. It is such an enchanting smell. Even my picky husband loved the smell. It is not too fruity (to make me feel childish) and not too musky (to make me feel matronly) it is the perfect combination and makes me feel good whenever i put it on! I use it as an everyday fragrance, it is not so strong that it's not overwhelming. I love it and have already gotten a couple of compliments while wearing it. its definitely worth a drive to Bath & Body Works to try it out. This is going to be my new fragrance and it might even become my 'go to' gift for my sisters & friends (if I don't mind them smelling as good as me!)
'Forever Red' exclusively at Bath & Body Works (bathandbodyworks.com)

0 comments: